Quality Assurance (QA) department is important to Omnica because it functions unlike any other department does.
Key Responsibilities of the QA department
- With the objective of assuring quality, right from the procurement of raw materials to the release of finished products, QA department documents all activities and ensures they comply with every parameters.
- Routine validation and qualification of processes, equipments, analytical methods are carried out.
- QA department is responsible for ensuring production of persistent quality with minimum batch variations.
- QA in liaison with the QC and Production departments ensures strict adherence to GMP and GLP regulations .
- With the sole aim of ensuring consumer safety and satisfaction, QA department analyzes market complaints and acts upon it. Regular trainings are provided to the pharmacists and operators for professional competency enhancement.
Being critical to all pharmaceutical productions has helped Omnica reinstate its aim: “We do what we say and we say what we do”.